You Can Now Send a Vetcorder Home!
Since 2016, we have been researching and developing our telehealth platform with the help of our partners in universities, critical care and general practice. We are now accepting pre-orders for Vetcorder Home.
Order now to receive 50% off your Starter Kit, plus:
- 10% discount on your next purchase (up to $20,000)*
- First access to Vetcorder Home (March, 2018)
- Concierge customer service & training
Over $1,000 in value for only $500! Get started today:
Note: Vetcorder Home Starter Kits are expected to ship in March 2018.
*Offer cannot be combined with other existing offers, like our Diplomat year-end special
The Vetcorder Home Starter Kit Includes:
- 6 Vetcorder Home Harnesses ($3,000 value)
- 1 Year Vetcorder Home Software License ($1,000 Value)
- 1 Vetcorder Home Monitor (included with each license)
Note: When you use Vetcorder Home, there is a $20 charge each day it is used to send data. This charge applies only once per day when data is sent.
Normally $1,000 - 50% OFF if You Order Now!
Core Components of the Vetcorder Home System:
Based on the original Vetcorder®, as seen in:
How Vetcorder Home works:
After you prescribe Vetcorder Home:
- The appropriate harness is fitted at the clinic
- The pet parent receives a brief demonstration on how to use Vetcorder Home
- As often as prescribed, the pet parent sends readings back to the clinic
- You check the reading and can reply from inside the web dashboard
Example Uses for Vetcorder Home:
Vetcorder Home will launch with ECG, HR, RR and Temperature capabilities. With these parameters, our beta site customers have used Vetcorder Home to:
- Post-operative monitoring
- Pre-operative screening for high risk anesthesia cases
- Regular spot-checks for HR and ECG of cardiac compromised patients
- Establish baseline HR, RR and ECG prior to a procedure
Example Case - A Cardiac Compromised Patient:
Dr. Smith identifies a patient to prescribe Vetcorder Home and wants to gather recordings to adjust the dosage of a cardiology drug. The clinic pays $20 per day plus Dr. Smith spends some time interpreting the data, so the pet owner is charged a total of $60 per day.
This adds only $420 to the pet owner’s bill, who is now reassured that their pet is going to get the correct dosage. If used for only 20 days of the month at $60 per day, the clinic nets $700 on a single system, while having more contact with the client and gathering important data about their pet.
Are you ready to take the lead?
The "ability to quickly adopt new technology" is listed as one of three "Key Success Factors" for veterinary clinics according to industry research firm IBISWorld. (source)
Want to learn more?
Use the form below to send us an email or call us at (844) 838-2673