Contact Sentier Customer Support
Open a ticket by clicking on the "Support" button in the bottom-right corner - we'll reply within 24 hours!
...or we can call you:
Sentier Resource Center Contents
Inside this resource center, you will find:
- Vetcorder In-Service Video
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Manual
- How To Download Recordings
- Recommended Tablets
- Windows Software Download Link
- Vetcorder 1.7 Update Download Link
Vetcorder How-To Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to questions we hear the most, like:
- Should I turn off my Vetcorder after each use?
- What accessories come with the Vetcorder?
- How do I clean my Vetcorder?
Quick Start Guide
Download the Quick Start Guide to get an overview of the Vetcorder's essential features. Step by step instructions provide a reminder and enable first time users to start using Vetcorder immediately.
Download the PDF owner's manual for in-depth instructions for all features of the Vetcorder.
How to Download a Recording
Download the PDF here for step-by-step instructions on how to download recordings from the Vetcorder.
The following tablets have been tested by Sentier and are recommended for use with the Vetcorder's Monitor Vitals feature. Download the "Vetcorder Monitor" app to connect your tablet to Monitor Vitals.
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" or 10"
- iPad Generation 3
- iPad Generation 4